The mission of WMSHP is to encourage and
support the professional practice of pharmacists
and pharmacy personnel from multidiscipline fields
and specialties and to proactively advance their
public health roles in the safe and effective use of
medicines and pharmaceuticals.
We exist to:
- Promote optimal patient outcomes
- Proactively provide thought leadership, education and resources
- Help pharmacy practitioners become an integral part of the health care team
- Serve as an advocate to ensure that policy makers, law makers and regulators are aware of issues impacting pharmacists
Oct 23, 2021 9:00-2:00pm:
Live Virtual Educational and Continuing Education (CE) Program for pharmacists and technicians.
4 hours of ACPE approved continuing education hours
Paying membership fees:
Sue Carr RPh
* A Spotlight on our WMSHP communications committee member Sue Carr graduated from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, worked in both retail and hospital pharmacy. >>>
To be recognized as the leading pharmacy organization in Washington DC metropolitan area, promoting excellence, accountability and leadership through continuing education, research and the improvement of patient outcomes.
© WMSHP, All Rights Reserved, 2019