Date: Saturday August 11th
Location: Cabin John Regional Park - Shelter "J"
7400 Tuckerman Lane
Rockville, MD 20852
Time: 11:00am -3:00pm
email to: email@example.com
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Capital Grille - 5310 Western Ave, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Speaker: James Groce, PharmD
Three ways to register for this program:
1. Please visit www.kcentraprograms.com and complete the online registration form.
2. Call 1-877-732-7033.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name and contact information so that we can call you back to complete your registration.
The Washington Metropolitan Society of Health-System Pharmacists represents its members affiliated with institutional and other organized health care settings in Washington DC. The mission of the organization is to provide leadership in promoting high quality pharmaceutical care in these settings by:
1) Providing opportunities for continuing education and exchange of information for and among its members
2) Advancing pharmacy as an essential component of the health care team through public and professional awareness efforts
3) Promoting the development of properly qualified candidates into the institutional environment. Furthermore, WMSHP will actively work to safeguard the integrity of institutional pharmacy practice.
Here are just some of the benefits of beling a part of WMSHP community:
15 plus live CE’s per year
fulfills licensure requirements for DC, MD, VA
promotes professional networking, active involvement opportunities in our committees and socialization in our profession
updated pharmacy info in our newsletter
fabulous non-CE drug disease topic dinners
provide family events for our members
mentoring system service for new practitioner (1st year graduates), students, technicians
WMSHP Newsletter - members receive quarterly issues which keep you informed about upcoming events and legislative
advocacy efforts, legislative and regulatory affairs updates, practice standards, therapeutic position statements, and other guidelines and drug knowledge.
Members receive information on current information through the Society’s Web Page at www.wmshp.org
WMSHP Meetings and Seminars - members save on registration fees for the Monthly Meetings as well as the Annual Meeting. Continuing education is provided at WMSHP meetings.
WMSHP members interact with colleagues to exchange information at each meeting. Members can become involved in local as well as national events.
*Dr. Khatri is serving in her personal capacity. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Office of Center Director, Professional Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement, Regulatory Officer, Maryland, 2015-Present. More information >>>
© WMSHP, All Rights Reserved, 2016